Websites & Online Marketing
Strategies to ensure your website is an effective marketing tool, captures your target market and converts the visits to sales. Having a website designed is only half the task of online marketing, you also need to make sure that your target market can find your website easily by ranking well in search engines and using effective online marketing strategies. Once they find your website it needs to then convert the visits to sales – websites can be so much more than just an online brochure.
- Website critiques & recommendations
- Online marketing
- Website design and development
- Website management
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Blog set up, design and content strategy
- Website content recommendations and writing
- Website redesign recommendations
- New website project management
- e-Commerce websites
Email and Database Marketing
Attract new and retain existing customers with planned direct marketing campaigns that work in conjunction with your website.
Customer database development and management, Customised email marketing design, Email marketing campaign development and implementation, Sending and tracking of bulk email campaigns.
Make use of the many tourism distribution channels and know how to use online marketing tools that help build your profile and manage online bookings. The power of internet marketing can provide small tourism operators with a cost effective way to compete with larger tourism organisations with larger budgets.
- Strategies, plans and online marketing for the tourism industry
- Recommendations for online booking systems
- Implementation and management of online tourism & booking websites
- Recommendations and strategies for effective tourism distribution channels to suit your business