Website, Internet & Online Marketing
Strategies to ensure your website is an effective marketing tool, captures your target market and converts the visits to sales. Having a website designed is only half the task of online marketing, you also need to make sure that your target market can find your website easily by ranking well in search engines and using effective online marketing strategies. Once they find your website it needs to then convert the visits to sales – websites can be so much more than just an online brochure.
- Website critiques & recommendations
- Online marketing
- Website design and development
- Social media marketing – set up, training and management
- Website management
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Blog set up, design and content strategy
- Google AdWords campaign set up and management
- Online Booking System expertise for tourism
- Website content recommendations and writing
- Website redesign recommendations
- New website project management
Email & Database Marketing
Attract new and retain existing customers with planned direct marketing campaigns that work in conjunction with your website.
- Customer database development and management
- Customised email marketing design
- Email marketing campaign development and implementation
- Sending and tracking of bulk email campaigns
- Direct mail campaign development and implementation
Make use of the many tourism distribution channels and know how to use online marketing tools that help build your profile and manage online bookings. The power of internet marketing can provide small tourism operators with a cost effective way to compete with larger tourism organisations with larger budgets.
- Strategies, plans and online marketing for the tourism industry
- Recommendations for online booking systems
- Implementation and management of online tourism & booking websites
- Recommendations and strategies for effective tourism distribution channels to suit your business
Marketing Strategy & Planning
Think long term and plan about who you target, how to reach them, attract them and keep them coming back for more.
- Understand your target market and their needs
- Setting of marketing objectives
- Strategies to achieve marketing objectives
- Long term marketing planning and implementation
Plan effective and consistent communications across a variety of media to fit with your budget and market.
- Planning & development of marketing communications
- Management of marketing collateral to ensure professional design, branding and content
- Communication plans to suit your budget
- Content that targets your market effectively
Ensure representation of your business branding is effective, consistent and professional.
- Recommendations on brand improvements and redesigns
- Detailed reviews of all branded material to ensure appropriate designs and content
- Brands that match your business and target market
- Brand strategy